Our client, a joint-venture property developer, is looking for:
Cost & Contract (QS) Manager
- Degree/Diploma in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in building contracts for residential projects, either in a construction firm or property development company.
- Experience implementing ISO Quality Management System ( ISO 9001) is a plus
- Good team player and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent leadership and communications skills.
- Good spoken and written English language is required.