Our client, a joint-venture property developer, is looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.
- Between 5 - 8 years of relevant working experience, preferably with exposure in residential projects, with experience overseeing projects from the inception to completion.
- Necessary to possess good understanding of building regulations, codes and submission procedures.
- Experienced with Indonesian authority submission and procedure is an advantage.
- A flair for design and self-motivation to achieve good design solutions in our development projects.
- Good understanding of design, detailing and the project implementation process is essential.
- Eye for good design and a keen interest in details as well as the big picture when it comes to translate ideas into built form.
- Good team player who can collaborate with colleagues from different departments to achieve shared objectives for the projects.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work effectively with consultants and professional peers in reviewing, directing and critiquing their design proposals to achieve project goals.
- Good spoken and written English language is required.
- Proficiency in using AutoCAD software is a must